Hailing the C22 in Western LI Sound Saturday Afternoon

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
FranS

Hailing the C22 in Western LI Sound Saturday Afternoon

Post by FranS »

If the owners of the 1988 C 22 with the dark blue hull, Sail No: 1556??? are registered here we'd love to make contact. Sorry I didn't catch the name of your boat when we passed by today. You've got a beautiful boat!
NYCSAILOR

Post by NYCSAILOR »

Fran,

What a coincidence! I just learned this weekend that there is a C-22 saiing in Gardiners bay out of Lion's Head Marina near three mile harbor...

looksl like there might be a little chrysler fleet out here in the sound...

ALthough I am on the eastern tip now. I only know of you and I out here..anyone else?
FranS

Post by FranS »

Last summer we saw a C 22 heading east from Port Washington. It was also blue with a family with youngish ( tweens) on board.

The one we made contact with on Saturday was captained by a 40-50'sh man with what sounded like an eastern european accent and a blond very tanned woaman about the same age.

So I think there are at least four. The old Lizards website had a few listed in brooklyn as well.
NYCSAILOR

Post by NYCSAILOR »

I doubt you will see mee as far west as you are but I am in a white with red cove stripe c-26 withthe off-white ( what color is that anyway?) nonskid topsides...