Thank you Careyr! New C22 Keel pin drawings on our document

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you Careyr! New C22 Keel pin drawings on our document

Post by CaptainScott »

Thank you Carey for the new drawing of the Chrysler 22 or C22 Keel pin brackets!

It looks great!
Per Carey:
"Being a pdf. file, when a person prints it out with "Actual Size" selected, it will print out exactly that way."

Looks like a great start if someone does not have a decent pair to build from!

Click here:
http://www.captainscottsailing.com/php/ ... ocList.php
and scroll down to: Keel_Bracket_Assembly.pdf

Scott
Careyr

Keel Bracket Drawing

Post by Careyr »

Thanks for putting it up Scott and now that it is, just a few comments. That drawing shows the keel bracket on my 1981 TMI 22. I drew it because from pictures I've looked at, showing C 22' brackets, there is a striking resemblance.
And it pretty much resembles the other drawing already posted.
If someone wants to find if it is a match for your boat, download and print it out in Adobe Reader, with "actual size" selected in the print menu. If it then measures 4"H. x 6" wide, you can just cut it out and hold it up in your bracket area to see if it is a match.
The only purpose of the writing at the top is to describe how the bracket can be laid out if desired. The pin size can be increased, the bushing also if desired, by working from the same center and simply adjusting the appropriate circle.
If it turns out to be very different from C22's, my apologies. Maybe it belongs on the Starwind site! lol
Carey
1981 TMI 22: "Ms.Chief"