Man O War - First Sail!

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
sblg43

Man O War - First Sail!

Post by sblg43 »

As I mentioned in my post "New Man O War Owner" or something like that, I do my sailing on a small inland lake known as Clark Lake in Door County WI.

Last year I saw my first Chrysler sailboat - the Man O War - on that lake while I was sailing my Sunfish. Since then, I have wanted my own Man O War. I found one, cleaned it up, patched it up, and off to Clark Lake we go.

Today I got together with 4 friends, a Sunfish, a Man O War and a wind surfer. Man o man, Man o war is this a fun boat or what? My friend managed to capsize it with his girl friend on board. I had to sail around them in the Sunfish and tell them how to get the boat back upright. They did well and were back to sailing in no time.

Then it was my turn in my Man O War (yes, I let my friend who helped me get her ready take her out for the first sail).

She is a bit trickier than the Sunfish that I'm used to but faster and more exciting to sail.

And I want to add that the other Man O War showed up. He must have a house on the lake. I bet he was surprised to see another Man O War :D

Ah! Good Times! :lol:
1970 Man O War
Chrysler20%26

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

We all love sailing Chrysler sailboats, nice you let your friend have the first sail. Great job, long live the Chrysler brand sailboats
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

thanx for the good report...keepin' the dreams alive...
Bill
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Woo hoo!
Glad to hear you revived another Chrysler!

Congrats on your first sail!

Scott