New Member needs help...lol

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
foursandybutts

New Member needs help...lol

Post by foursandybutts »

Hi All. I have owned a C 20 for a few years but only sailed it a few times. I am moving to an area that I hope to be sailing weekly. I have a few questions...any advice and help would be appreciated. Merry Christmas to all...

1. Is there a name for Chrysler C-20?

2. I need a new light at the top of the mast. Should it be tri colored or white only?

3. I am looking for parts for my boat...best place to find them?

4. Any Chrysler sailors in the Florida panhandle? Get in touch. Thanks.

Steve
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Member needs help...lol

Post by CaptainScott »

foursandybutts wrote:Hi All. I have owned a C 20 for a few years but only sailed it a few times. I am moving to an area that I hope to be sailing weekly. I have a few questions...any advice and help would be appreciated. Merry Christmas to all...

1. Is there a name for Chrysler C-20?

2. I need a new light at the top of the mast. Should it be tri colored or white only?

3. I am looking for parts for my boat...best place to find them?

4. Any Chrysler sailors in the Florida panhandle? Get in touch. Thanks.

Steve
Hey Steve, welcome aboard!
I will see if I can answer questions for you!
1) osprey, documents can be had here
http://www.captainscottsailing.com/php/ ... ocList.php

2) for lights on your Osprey, you need a stern white light, a white steaming light roughly 7/8 up the mast, plus a red and green bow light. Generally the on top light is an all around white anchor light. That is what I'd go with.

Google regulations marine lighting and you will get descriptions of what you need. West marine has great graphics describing.im happy t answer further questions if you have them.

3) depends on parts. Rigging and line rigrite.com and westmarine are good starts. Here for used hardware or sails.

4) we have members in Florida hope they speak up soon!

Scott
foursandybutts

Post by foursandybutts »

Hi Scott...Thanks for the help. I hope to be much more active now that I am moving to a location that I can sail weekly. Anyone in the Destin area who needs/wants a deck hand let me know...

Merry Christmas to all...