She has new Home

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
SN691
Site Admin
Site Admin

She has new Home

Post by SN691 »

Easy Street has a new home. We had to let her go because we were not using her the way she was mint to be used. It time for us to move on to other things. We will miss sailing her. I will still check in on the forum from time to time to see how everyone is doing. Health problems were part of the reason and the lake also played a part of it.The new owners are members of the forum under the name of Ricky&Lucy, You will be hearing from them soon. She will be well cared for. They have great plans for her.
Bob
Bob

1979 C-26

Easy Street

~~~_/)~~~
hp18carr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hp18carr »

Sad to hear you had to give her up, hope your health lets you try something new. Great to hear she is going to a good home. Ricky&Lucy tell us all about your plans for the old girl, and as always pics are welcomed by all.

Terrence
Wilmington N.C.
Chrysler 26' 1980
Pandora (for now)
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

I agree, sad to let her go because of health!
Hope all is well and you hang around some Bob!

Scott
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

CaptainScott wrote:I agree, sad to let her go because of health!
Hope all is well and you hang around some Bob!

Scott
Same from EE's crew, do keep in touch ! And thanks for your contributions here on the brain trust
Chrysler20%26

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

Best of wishes on your moving on to other things, looking forward to helping new owners.
lecker68

Post by lecker68 »

Sorry you had to let her go but she went to a good home. you stay around some Bob you may find something here.
Catch the wind and ride the wave, Have fun
Lyle
1980 C-26 #1100
S/V My Getaway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34432376@N06/
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

Well it's good you found a new home for your boat.

However, remember YOU always have a home to visit on the Chrysler Sailors forum. Because your still one of us. We are just the stewards of our boats till the next owner takes over from us.

My boat is 37 years old and I hope to have it for a long time to come. However I know my boat will most likely out live me with care. And we know they are cared for in this group! So my dear Honu will give at least one or more owners some fine sailing after me. I'm really thinking more like 2 or 3 owners after me. That's the thing about quality, it never seems to go out of style. :wink:

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing