Checking in

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
mariner

Checking in

Post by mariner »

It's been way to long since I've been to web site. Summer has passed me by and now the winter is fast approaching. It's been a good year but lousy for sailing as we have been preoccupied with a new homestead! Haven't moved in but I'm working on converting, or actually restoring the existing condemned house on the site back to its original purpose which was a garage! (If anyone is interested let me know and ill post pics) Hopefully we will build a new home in 2014. I'll have plenty of room for a shop storage etc. what a switch from where we are now, but lots of work. I'm glad to see that everyone is still posting and am looking forward to,reading and catching up in the coming months.

What actually got me motivated to check in was seeing an unknown C22 in Buffalo this weekend. My family and I were returning from a quick stay in Niagara falls and on the way home I see a couple of guys with a sailboat on a trailer, my daughter says hey check that out, and it was an unmistakable C22. I'm glad to see someone was still out! If it was you, let us know.

Cheers for now.
Mariner
1976 - C22
"AnneMarie"
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Welcome back and you bet we'd love to see the pictures!

I miss your input on posts and really miss the great avatars you come up with!

Welcome back!
Scott
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

Yes indeed Mariner...Welcome back and I too love those avatars....VARGAS goes sailing...
Bill
lecker68

Post by lecker68 »

Glad to see you back Mariner and I am getting my C-26 out of the water this weekend logged 395 miles on her this year but she will be back in the water in April.
Catch the wind and ride the wave, Have fun
Lyle
1980 C-26 #1100
S/V My Getaway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34432376@N06/
mariner

Post by mariner »

Thanks guy's I haven't dropped off , just haven't been reading as frequently as I would like to be. Work has been crazy, we have picked up a couple of new national restaurant clients, with the travel , new future homestead etc. etc. well you all know what it's like! I'll post a few pics soon.
1976 - C22
"AnneMarie"