Headin' for the hills

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Headin' for the hills

Post by EmergencyExit »

Will be flying out tonight for a few days in the hills just a ways west of Windwardland, but should have web access so will be checking in..was driving until I was caught checking the local area Craigslist boat section, and am convinced I'm being forced to fly so that I can't possibly tow anything back home from up there.. :cry:

EE
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Oh man!
I thought it was just me who checked local CL ads for areas I was about to visit! LOL!

You guys have fun!

Scott
cs3079
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cs3079 »

Hello, My name is Bruce..... and I'm a chryslersailoholic too. I just can't stop looking, thinking and dreaming about this stuff. There are always great deals to be found on Craigslist. I know eventually I'm going to find myself dragging home a 22 or 26. At least I'll have something more comfy to sleep in when my wife sees it in the driveway and gives me the boot. All I can say is that it'd sure beat a cardboard box!

BTW, just in case, does anyone know of any 'trailer'sailor parks out there for displaced sailors, preferably close to water but not necessarily :lol:
Last edited by cs3079 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce
Chry Wndw Shopping/'69 Newport H-20
Poupon Me!
Ray Twp., MI
Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65343255@N06/
Vids: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL60647F9C03EAE28A

I want a boat that drinks 6, eats 4, and sleeps 2.
- Earnest K. Gann
turbo1168
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by turbo1168 »

Count me in on that group meeting also. I check the CL listings pretty much every day for the whole state. Grrrr. Just need (lots) more money and (lots) more time!
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Seen on the way to the old Cades Cove settlement in the Smokies..Not sure if its an indictment on tourist bicycle skills in general, or what..
easy on the front brakes there son..

Windward

Post by Windward »

You guys picked a great weather window to visit a beautiful place! Next week/weekend looks wetter. I've not been to Cades Cove in years, but last time there (with bikes) the woman I was with was run off the road by an oblivious, sight-seeing motorist. On reflection, it may have been someone who knew her well, but at the time...

Hope you enjoy the trip.
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Jeff, just got back home, it was a great trip. Great steaks at Park Grill, lunch at the Wild Plum out on the artisan trail, day trip out to the Cove, leaves starting to change, hot tub up on a mountain side cabin..

Hope you have as great a trip out coastal this year !
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

AH yes, always looking on CL for Chrysler Sailboats.

On Captain Scott's t-shirts (Which I piked up last night, VERY COOL!) I ordered a C-26 shirt for myself. Captain Scott says, "Oh is there something I should now?" Wink, wink , nudge, nudge! "Is there a new C26 out there you've not told me about?" Shoulder chuck and a grin."

"No" I said, I'm getting a C26 shirt now because we both know some day, some day a C26 will come along and we both now it will be following me home, some day! 8)

Hello, My name is Alan..... and I'm a chryslersailoholic for the past 4 years. I Chrysler sailboat every chance I get and darned proud of it too! :lol:

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
lecker68

Post by lecker68 »

So now for the question was there any Chrysler sailboats on the way for sail?
My name is Lyle and I am a Chryslerholic for 3 years.
Catch the wind and ride the wave, Have fun
Lyle
1980 C-26 #1100
S/V My Getaway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34432376@N06/
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Nope, saw no boats at all the whole time..other than a couple of kayaks we passed going down I40..
lecker68

Post by lecker68 »

Good because I would not want to see anyone on the 12 step system have a relapse.
Catch the wind and ride the wave, Have fun
Lyle
1980 C-26 #1100
S/V My Getaway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34432376@N06/