E Z Loader Boat Trailers

Post All Trailering Topics Here
Chrysler20%26

E Z Loader Boat Trailers

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

Time is running out for us northern sailers, soon we will be walking on water. Time to start thinking about loading my C-26 on the trailer. This will be my First Loading of a C-26 on a E Z Loader Trailer. I have the E Z Loader Operators Manual, But any advice on Loading would be willcome. My ramp is steep, how much of the trailer should be in the water for loading??? Rollers no bunks, my C-20 an Mac 25 have bunks when loading on trailer I first lower keel haft way down, to back of boat keep in line with trailer. The ramp is so steep that, after the boat is out of the water it is two feet away from the stop's. An with boats on rollers always use safty chain an be sure to lock winch. I will try to phost photos! imghttp://s701.photobucket.com/albumsimg (Lenk dos not work) To tired to keep tryen Some day I may get it right but not today (SARY)
Last edited by Chrysler20%26 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mario G

Post by Mario G »

Is there a picture of your east traileror could you post one?

It might be "putting the horse before the cart", but it would be nice to have something ready if I find a C-26 :shock:
sailbob

Post by sailbob »

Hey guy;
I'm over here at Au Gres, MI until the 20th. I use an Easy Loader trailer for my Chrysler 26. Let me know if you want some help. I'll be pulling "CRYSTA" out around the 20th. After that I'm headed home for Mt. Pleasant.
Bob
Chrysler20%26

Sailbob

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

Thank you for the reply, I would like to see you, an help you with your boat. Monday is calling for rain, so no sailing. I will try to find your boat
ronc98

Post by ronc98 »

not sure how steep your ramp is but I pull my truck down to the hitch just touches the water then pull the boat up on the trailer. There is little winching I need to do to load it. The biggest issue I have at the boat ramp is all the stink pots!
Windward

Post by Windward »

The borrowed trailer I use for Windward has pads & bunks rather than rollers, and I have to sink it pretty deep. I use a couple of jeep tow straps totaling around 26', and usually back down until my rear tires touch the water. Still doing some fine tuning.
FranS

Post by FranS »

This is the same procedure we used for the 22 because the ramp was very shallow. Works fine the only problem is there is no way to do this without getting wet!
Chrysler20%26

Thank you all

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

Thank you all, I took a ride by truck today an I found sailbob's boat. But Bob was not around, too bad. He has a nice boat, an my naber keepes his 26 Mac. across an to the left of his. My be I can help sailbob with his, an lern how it is done.
Last edited by Chrysler20%26 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Capt. Bondo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Capt. Bondo »

Of your new trailer has rollers (not bunks) keep track if you have you winch locked or not.
The dock attendents where I launch where telling me they had 3 pot stinkers roll off there trailers before they got to the water this season :shock:
H:)ppy Place
78 Chrysler 22

You can go to a Zen Master or you can go Sailing, either way you end up in about the same place..... a Happy Place