Some pics and vids of my C26

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Guillaume C.

Some pics and vids of my C26

Post by Guillaume C. »

Hello there, I am not posting since a few month as I'm traveling abord my C26. We went from Quebec city and are curently in Staniel Cay, Bahamas. Anyway I know that we all love to see similar boat and their setup so you may find some pics and vids in my blog at http://quebec-bahamas.blogspot.com/

take a look in the history at the left of the page to find them

Happy winter, mine is quite nice;P
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

no hablo espanol . . . . .

Oh, wait, that was French . . . . .

I don't speak French either!

Is there an English version?

:D

Thanks!
Scott
Windward

Post by Windward »

EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Ah, my EE suddenly has too many banks surrounding her. Fair Winds Guilliaume (and crew)
Windward

Post by Windward »

Thanks for the blog link... please keep the updates coming.

So Guillaume, let me get this straight:

I'm doing the whole day job thing, sailing some local weekend cruises plus two glorious weeks on the outerbanks, and spending my spare time piddling around getting the carpet straight in the vberth and decidinng where I want to put the access plate in rode locker that took an obscene amount of time to build and will provide only nominal benefit.

Meanwhile, you've done serviceable updates, built a bitchin fine galley, then taken off for a multi-month cruise that some of us would love to do if we had time, apparently with a pretty woman who can sail.

Hmmm.

Perhaps I need to review some priorities, although paying for kids' college and providing for some personal retirement options that don't involve dumpster diving probably still need to figure in there.

If you make it as far as Belize, you might look up Paul and Rose Del Rio. They own "Paradise Cove" bar and marina just north of Oriental, but are doing a six month gig as skipper & mate on a 42' cat for The Moorings.

Bang on trip, mon ami, et bon vent a tous.
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

I ran the pages thru babelfish, great reading ! Also there's a great clip of dolphins following the boat on the blogging of Dec 3 !
lecker68

Post by lecker68 »

You were in my cursed area in Catskill and it was just after I put her in the water. I see the pic of the Half Moon and the Athens lighthouse also you speak of the sailboat aground and he was within 100 yards of my boat tied at dock.
Catch the wind and ride the wave, Have fun
Lyle
1980 C-26 #1100
S/V My Getaway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34432376@N06/
Windward

Post by Windward »

Guillame, when might you be heading back north (if ever)? If you're interested, you might let some of us know... great chance to meet a few folks.

I'll be sailing around the outer banks (or maybe the chesapeake) in mid-june, and again in October. Others often sail, and may keep their boats, along the way. I know I'd sure love to meet you, buy you a drink and/or make you supper, and shoot the breeze on topics sailing related and non.

Also, if you come across a dark blue Pacific Seacraft / Crealock 34 named "Irish Eyes" whilst in the Bahamas, say hello to Bill and Adair Murdoch, some of my friends from the local sailing grounds who have taken to spending Feb through June around the Bahamas.