How bout ya Keyskipper.................

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Banshi
Site Admin
Site Admin

How bout ya Keyskipper.................

Post by Banshi »

Just getting some rain up here it's finally starting to move off to the west probably be over my house in a couple of hours............
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

I'm hearing news reports of 20-25" of rain so far in some areas of Florida ???
Banshi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Banshi »

Yeah in my old stomping grounds as a kid, the Melbourne area. They are predicting 6" to a foot around here.
keysskipper

Post by keysskipper »

Hello out there, we are finally back up, we lost service during TS Fay, and have been very busy during lobster season, busy rental season all the tourist are back on the mainland and we are watching the weather looks like it may be a busy hurricane season, Gustov gave us a real scare, look out EE this may be a bad one, we have elected just to keep the shutters on for the rest of the season and to keep Rag Time tied off in the middle of the lagoon as the water likes to rise over the seawall in the gales. we are looking forward to sailing season, as we have got her ready with new canvas, lots of waterstorage, new autopilot and more toys. Thanks for checking on us, our prayers are with our friends up on the northern Gulf coast. Batten down boys, Fairwinds, Keysskipper