New Chrysler Owner!

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Ben

New Chrysler Owner!

Post by Ben »

Hi!

I just bought a Chrysler 27 and am excited to get her out! I live in southern california so will be sailing mostly to the channel islands.

Glad to meet all of you!
Ben
Captainbtd

Re: New Chrysler Owner!

Post by Captainbtd »

Congrats on the new Chrysler! Post some pics when you get a chance. You will find a wealth of valuable information here!
Brian
CaptainBangTheDock

1977 Chrysler C22
To be renamed... Formerly "Tigger"
CLS72

Post by CLS72 »

Congrats ! -- Pictures?
louie-arecco

Post by louie-arecco »

Hello everyone,

We also just became the proud owners of a 1976 C22. We have some work to get it ready and we have lots of questions. We are in Kenosha, Wisconsin. I am hoping to play with it a bit this season and sale it with my son. We are naming it "Don Arturo" since my wife's family used to have a sailboat named after her father many years ago. We are originally from Peru- South America and grew up by the ocean.

I will be posting my first question under the outboard motors. I look forward to getting to know you and my boat a lot better.

Louie & Jessica
Attachments
Don Arturo small.jpg
Louie & Jessica
Captainbtd

Post by Captainbtd »

Louie and Jessica, Congrats on the new C22! I am getting a 77 C22 ready to sail; it is blue, not quite as shiny blue as yours but I am working on that, too. You will find a wealth of great info on this forum! Looking forward to seeing your progress!
Brian
CaptainBangTheDock

1977 Chrysler C22
To be renamed... Formerly "Tigger"