forum status?

Special area for the smaller Chryslers - Musketeer, Buccaneer, Mutineer, Man O' War, Pirateer, Daggers, etc.
Reality

forum status?

Post by Reality »

is the forum "closed"?
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Should be open for posting to existing members - can't add new members as of yet due upgrade issues (as far as I know on 20171107)
Reality

Post by Reality »

thanks, recommended it to a new Chrysler owner and he couldn't join.
C22Bob
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by C22Bob »

EmergencyExit wrote:Should be open for posting to existing members - can't add new members as of yet due upgrade issues (as far as I know on 20171107)

I imagine there are a lot more that would like to join. This has been ongoing for a year or so. Can something be done about it please? If not, this site is going to slowly fade away. Can a statement be placed on the homepage where guests could request to join. The admin over at http://beneteau235.com/forum/ has the same problem with his PHPBB system. He asks visitors to go to a specific page where they can see an email address (on a graphic so that bots can't pickup the email and spam it). Visitors email him at gmail.com and he manually adds the account into PHPBB. Not sure what is up with PHPBB, but this is obviously a problem elsewhere.

Thanks

Bob
C22Bob
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by C22Bob »

Reality wrote:thanks, recommended it to a new Chrysler owner and he couldn't join.
Hey Reality,,

We're working on an upgrade/facelift now. Won't be much longer for owners to join. Please have your friend check in soon.

Thanks...Bob
Reality

Post by Reality »

thanks for your work. I've recommended a couple times lately and told them to keep trying to join.
oldiesrocker2001

Re: forum status?

Post by oldiesrocker2001 »

I still have my mutineer (we call it the 'Mutt'). when water levels are low I bring the Mac home.
If anything's gonna happen, it'll happen out there