Posting for Alan Hodge

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posting for Alan Hodge

Post by CaptainScott »

I recently have been in contact with Alan and he asked me to post this for him!
Scott

I have to stay away from the forum. If I go and look at it I get sucked in like a black-hole that I just can't escape.

Hi my name is Alan and I am a Chrysler Sailer aholic. I have not Chrysler Sailer surfed in 1 year and 2 months. It feels like a lot longer than that. I miss Captain Scott, EE and all the other captains. I'm really Davey Jones-ing here, for some keel pin conversation, and photos and stories for sail adventures and newly purchased boats and, and, and, Oh man hand is shaking on the mouse!

I'm 1 class from my degree and when it's done, I'm going to Chrysler Sailer my Spinnaker wright OFF! The Honu is all mossy and needs the cordage on the standing rigging replaced. The bee's moved in 2 summers ago and crapped all over everything inside the cabin. I can restore it all over again without having to buy another boat. Okay, right there that proves I am a Chrysler Sailer aholic. I'm looking forward to restoring the same C22 a second time. Thank God the only cure is my 1976 Chrysler C22 and it's sitting in the driveway.

Thanks
Alan
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Good to hear from Alan, and yes, tell him wrap up that degree first, Honu will wait
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

Hurray for Alan!! It will be good to see him back here again and Congratulations on obtaining that degree.
Bill