Boat Name

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Chrysler20%26

Boat Name

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

I am thinking of nameing my boats [ Chrysler 20 & Chrysler 26 ]. That is what I call them anyway, being 30 year boats I think thay have a right to be called by there name. Got the truck home last night, now I can be good to go. Home bass is Pinconning Michigan, an my go is to sail all the lakes in michigan, an we have a lot of them. I have a Mac. 25 for the inland lakes. Good place for that boat. Why have 3 boats, why not I have a lot of room hear, an I only a little money in the boats. C20 2400, Mac 25 1300, C26 2300
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Why not indeed ! Reminds me of a relative being given her 3rd guitar in her teen years - grandmother asked in some exasperation "another one ? How many guitars do you need !"

Her cool and calm answer ?

"I don't know. How many are there ?"
Woody54

Boat Name

Post by Woody54 »

I have a C-20 this is my second year. My girlfriend has been pestering me about a name since the day I bought it. The other night it came to me
"Blow Me". She didn't find that to be appropriate, I thought it was very appropriate for a sail boat.
ronc98

Re: Boat Name

Post by ronc98 »

Woody54 wrote:I have a C-20 this is my second year. My girlfriend has been pestering me about a name since the day I bought it. The other night it came to me
"Blow Me". She didn't find that to be appropriate, I thought it was very appropriate for a sail boat.
Now that was funny
slane1124

Post by slane1124 »

Woody54, I now have the new nickname for my sailboat. She is officially the Sea-Shell-E, sometimes called "blow boat", but now, she will be deemed "Blow Me"!!! I love it!!!! But can't print that on her, we police officers can't be too offensive in public!!! lol
Robbie
'76 Chrysler 22
"Sea-Shell-E"
sail # 879
www.ndipolygraphservices.com
essen48183

Disguise it!

Post by essen48183 »

How about reversing the letters "Emwolb"
Or using similar numbers "810W ME"

Essen
SailRacer

Post by SailRacer »

After saning off multiple coats of paint my boat is now a blaze orange, blue, black, and fibre glass colored in a sort of urban camo pattern. My fiance' has dubbed it "Guppy". I think that'll stick.

My Dad's boat (17' fish and ski boat) is called Skoolz Owt. Appropriate for a teacher I think.
hotdot

Post by hotdot »

my previous boat was a cat rigged scow. We painted a picture of "Bill the Cat" from Bloom County fame on the stern and named the boat "Catsass". I won the washerwoman Cup race in Marathon Fl. that year and the local radio station refused to say the name of the boat on the air so they spelled it instead!