Chrysler Sailors Forum Index Chrysler Sailors
Talk Chrysler Sailing, Sailing in general

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transom enforcement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chrysler Sailors Forum Index -> Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josef shaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:49 pm    Post subject: Transom enforcement Reply with quote

I purchased a 79 c26 and it seems the previous owner reinforced the transom with metal brackets, after sailing a few times it looks like I need to add more or just re do it all. Any suggestions?
CaptainScott
C Shirt/Site Admin
C Shirt/Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Josef and welcome to the forum!
you might get better response if you post your question in the "General Chrysler Sailing Discussion" section as it seems most folks commonly visit that area!

Otherwise, hang tight for one of the big boat owners as I know this is a common discussion point!

IF you are board, feel free to search the forum as this issue has been discussed!

Again, WELCOME!
Scott
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chrysler Sailors Forum Index -> Board Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: