Classic LoneStar 16 For Sale

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
jschrift

Classic LoneStar 16 For Sale

Post by jschrift »

Ok, Hee are a bunch of pics. I will walk you through them a little bit. When i first got the boat. I sanded the entire bottom and put on about 5 coats of a high quality topside paint. then i flipped it back over and sanded the top like crazy. The top is about 100% ready for paint. Ive replaced the floor and i didnt take new pics but i actually refiberglassed the floor the other week. Ive completely rebuilt the trailer it is basically all new. New rims and tires, new leaf springs, new lights, new tounge, new paint job etc. I have all the hardware, paint epoxy, you name it to finish this up. I made new seats for it with marine vinyl. new boilsters, there is new rope for the trim work,. The main sail is pretty new the jib is a little rough could use replacing at some point. I have the mast, boom, dagger boards, I have a new tiller handle made of mahogany. All of the hardware i have almost all new or old and most both new and old. So you can customize it however you like. I just ran out of steam on this one and its crazy what i have into it but as it goes with projects sometimes you have to move on and let someone else enjoy it. Just recenetly i lightly sanded the bottom and it could use a recoat. I have the paint to do that, i have the pait for the topside which is a bright glossy white, I have grit for the top coat i have you name it. If you have any questions please ask there is so much here it borders on ridiculous I just dont like doing things half way so i go all in. The only thing you would have to buy for it is some rigging ropes. Luckily there is an entire website dedicated to these boats so all the manuals and forums can help you with anything you want to know. Let me know if you have any interest. Thanks!

See the following link for pictures. Thanks
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3sn50xjzyem ... bfFMa?dl=0

Jeff
mjk

Post by mjk »

Howdy, I have a 16 that needs work, wish I was as far along as you are on this one. It is missing a boom, and I haven't been able to find the dimensions anyplace. Any chance when you have nothing better to do that you could get the length and diameter of that thing? No sweat if not, just thought I would reach out. Hope you get that one sold for a good amount.