Looking for a trailer to use Sunday(Mothers Day)

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Coreth

Looking for a trailer to use Sunday(Mothers Day)

Post by Coreth »

Hey Gentlemen! We have finished with our restore of The Tigon and were planning for a Mother's Day launch. The trailer we had lined up, fell through. Does anyone in the Puget Sound area have, or know of, a trailer that will haul our C22??? We live in Olympia and are willing to travel to pick the trailer up. I have a Chevy Silverado to tow with. Thanks for any help or direction :)
Best Wishes,

Corey
The Tigon - 1977 C22
Blog: SailingPugetSound.net
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

WOW!
Wish I had more notice!

I would love to have helped if I could! Unfortunately Lady Jo sits on her trailer so in a real bind she'd have to be launched and taken to guest moorage before the trailer would be available.

Do you plan on leaving your boat in the water or just looking for a day launch?

Thanks
Scott
Coreth

Thanks for a reply

Post by Coreth »

Captain Scott,
Well,... that Mothers Day launch didn't happen. I plan to leave her in the water til at least October. We have a slip at Boston Harbor Marina, here in Olympia. The boat currently sits at my grandparents house, on boat stands. Any help is appreciated, as I've YET to track down a trailer. Feel free to call me at 360.489.7476
Best Wishes,

Corey
The Tigon - 1977 C22
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Sorry we could not get together today Corey,
Let me know when you get your keel on and if I am available maybe we can try again!

Got some good shots of Lady Jo at work today and received several offers of folks to crew though! LOL!

Scott
Last edited by CaptainScott on Tue May 27, 2014 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coreth

Here's my update on the keel bracket

Post by Coreth »

Scott,
I'm looking at the second week of June for launch. After waiting 3 weeks for the keel bracket to be made, I discovered that it was never actually being made. I've cut out my middle man and taken the specs and pictures to a fabricator I've done business with before. They have a 2 week workload ahead of me. So, I'll be in touch when its complete. Thank You for your assistance :-)
Best Wishes,

Corey
The Tigon - 1977 C22
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Hi Corey,
Let me know when you get that keel in place!
You'll probably want to get your outboard running also if you have not already done that! It would suck to get to the water and she does not run! LOL!

At that point we can look at dates.

With summer upon us, sailing season has already heated up dramatically so my schedule may or may not allow depending on when you are ready!

Scott
Coreth

Aye Aye

Post by Coreth »

Motor done. Just waiting on that bracket. Enjoy the sailing ;)
Best Wishes,

Corey
The Tigon - 1977 C22