New C26 Blog

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

New C26 Blog

Post by EmergencyExit »

Hello All,
Started a somewhat sketchy blog on the project boat. Didn't take as many initial pics as I should have, but we weren't planning on keeping the boat, just the trailer - so I originally was just trying to quickly get the boat in shape enough to sell and let someone else enjoy while they did the majority of the work.

Turns out we'll be keeping her a while as a play boat, and doing some more work on EE. She really needs that full bottom job like Jeff did on Windward

Link Is Here and in my signature below posts. Been having a bit of trouble with WordPress loading slow on my hosting, but should be ok..
Chrysler20%26

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

A Play Boat, I like it nice post an a middy fine looking boat it is. All three of my boats have been play boats an I don't have time to play with all of them. So I started cleaning up my C-20 to seal, just a wash an a wax. an it is good to go. I got sailboats to have fun with not work on.
tgentry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tgentry »

It's always nice to see what you're up to. That galley is looking good.
Tom
1981 Endeavour 43 s/v Pearl Lee
Former 1976 Columbia Payne 9.6 s/v Gin Rhumby
Former 1979 Chrysler 26, s/v Copacetic
http://www.asswhaffleyachtclub.net
http://www.svpearllee.com
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Awesome EE!
Sadly I've been very busy at work since I got back so I only got to read a little bit so far!

Scott
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

tgentry wrote:It's always nice to see what you're up to. That galley is looking good.
Thanks Tom..
Galley is in back of pickup truck now, heading to coast early in morning to trial fit ! Got a trial fit of banquette cushions foam on the worklist too. I seem to have made the VBerth ones too big somehow..and didn't check before I covered the foam.. :oops: