Where is Windwalker?

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Bhacurly
Site Admin
Site Admin

Where is Windwalker?

Post by Bhacurly »

Hey Hello,

I thought he was moving to our neck of the woods last Fall and maybe getting a slip on the same lake we have... Winter was close to a record snow fall in town and hope it didn't scare him off... Haven't heard from him yet.

Just putting the word out...

Springs coming and will be getting back on the lake soon
Windwalker

Hello

Post by Windwalker »

I'm here in Spokane. The boat is in storage at the moment, I'm trying to find a leak between the deck and hull (it's amazing how much water will leak in from snow melt!).

The slip is on hold until I can get my house sold back east (everything seams to be on hold until then!). In the mean time I seam to be finding all sorts of things I need to do to her (the boat) that make me wonder if she'll get her bottom wet at all this year.

I moved the boat out last October. I actually towed it 2700 miles from North Carolina to Spokane. She traveled like a trooper and really lived up to her "trailerable" reputation. Even with a 45 knot wind through Montana I had minimal problems.

Yes there has been some snow here (see avatar). I'm looking forward to warmer weather and getting back on the water, when it stops being solid!
Bhacurly
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bhacurly »

Hey give me a call,

Maybe we can help you out some, I'll PM my cell #

Billy