c 22

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
blu by you

c 22

Post by blu by you »

i just bought my c22 and would like to know how far these boats have sailed.iwould like at some time to sail south from tampa to key west and maybe out to bimini
im a new chrysler c 22 owner (bought it the end of may )i will be sailing out of port ritchie fl
John K

Post by John K »

Hey, with the right weather window, anything is possible, just ask the folks who fled Cuba in inflatable rafts. :wink:

I'm fairly sure that a C22 has made that voyage. I even read a rumor somewhere that one had sailed from Cali to Hawaii, though I would be quite reserved in making such a trip with a swing keel.
1977 C22: Dog House
KeithR

Re: c 22

Post by KeithR »

blu by you wrote:i just bought my c22 and would like to know how far these boats have sailed.iwould like at some time to sail south from tampa to key west and maybe out to bimini
I've talked to one fella a year or so ago that told me he sailed from Lake Worth to Grand Bahama (West End) then down at least once a year in his C-22.
blu by you

Post by blu by you »

thanks, i do intend to sail close to the coast for quite awhile
im a new chrysler c 22 owner (bought it the end of may )i will be sailing out of port ritchie fl
mariner

Post by mariner »

blu by you wrote:thanks, i do intend to sail close to the coast for quite awhile
check out this site:

www.sailfar.net
1976 - C22
"AnneMarie"