Nice day Sunday!

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nice day Sunday!

Post by CaptainScott »

Alan (alanhod) came by the house Sunday and we went out to lunch at the local sub shop! After eating we drove down to the Everett Marina, checked on a few things on Destiny and sat aboard for a little while chatting! We ended up leaving Destiny and walking the docks for a couple of hours just chatting, staring at and commenting on all the boats in the marina! It must have been all of 35 degrees too! A beautiful sunset was in the works as we finally succumbed to the cold and headed home!

I had a great time just hanging and chatting about boats and am really looking forward to the Seattle boat show!

Thanks for coming by Alan!
Scott
Greg48

Post by Greg48 »

Hanging out on the docks looking at boats. It just doesn't get any better than that, wish I had been there. Can't wait to meet you both. Greg
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
Chrysler20%26

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

My boats are all at home, at my Land bond house. At least I can look at them every day. You had a good day, thanks for the post.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Greg48 wrote:Hanging out on the docks looking at boats. It just doesn't get any better than that, wish I had been there. Can't wait to meet you both. Greg
You'll be here soon Greg! How long will you be in town?
Friday and Saturday night?

Scott