Who are the Heavy lifters on the Chrysler Sailors Forum?

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Who are the Heavy lifters on the Chrysler Sailors Forum?

Post by Alanhod »

It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
FranS

Post by FranS »

Aww Shucks :oops:
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

See here's the proof, FranS posted only min. ago and I'm here reading it!

Right back at you FranS, keep up the good work! :lol:

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
Lucky Jack

Post by Lucky Jack »

I just joined recently and I've yet to get my project C22 in the water, but I'm glad there's a source to turn to for the many questions I'm bound to have. I've already come up with a lot of great tips just reading through the forums. Cheers.
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Paul »

Hey Mr. Lucky! There are several of us with land sailers. My boat is so old that I checked and the tires are dry rotted. Tried getting new ones and no one can decipher the code on them. Did an online search and the tires are "p coded" which means they are from the 70's. Can you believe it - these may be the original tires!

Sorry, I digressed. Point is, we'd love to get to know more about you. For instance, you're from Dallas so you're not alergic to humidity! Let us know which part of your boat you're working on.

Look forward to hearing more from you
Paul the Denverite
Tranquil Chaos
Mario G

Post by Mario G »

Hey Alan for me the location should be listed as lost. As far as being a heavy lifter I'll give Windward (Jeff) my spot do to the fact that 1 or 2 of his post out weighs 10- of my post that more then likly are only waste of ban width.

Jack, I and a good # including Alan are new here. I've only had my C-22 for 1 1/2 yrs and my C-26 since March. I think theres only been a few here that have owned there Chryslers or any sailboat other then maybe a sunfish for very long. So yes the information you find here can be very helpful, I know it was to me, so I try to pass on what I can.

Since I've been here Paul is the one that has me most impressed due to what he started with and how far its come, to the point I'm sure he can teach me a few things.
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

So.....what did I win for first place ? :twisted:

Actually I remember finding the site in Nov 2003 after buying an abandoned dirty green, full of water, molding sailboat and finding out it was made by Chrysler. Chrysler made sailboats? Who knew ? Was glad to find the site then, and am still appreciative of Rich for starting it in the first place, and for hosting and funding it to this day.

I notice I joined the board in Dec 2003 and didn't post until 2 months later, so I'll quit internally grousing about folks who join up and don't post a note right away <lol>
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

WOW!
I've been here since 2008!!

. . . . . and you guys still have not been able to get me to shut up!

LOL!!!!

Scott
thepartydog

Post by thepartydog »

With as much of a loud mouth as I am, I cannot believe I didn't make the top 10.
Darin
"Ya Never Know"
1980 C26
Leeway

Post by Leeway »

Didn't know I had been around long enough to make it into the top 20, but I also can't believe I've been a member for 3 years now. How good times fly by, wow! :shock:

Although I don't have one of the big boy C2x's I enjoy reading and learning from your posts and chime in when applicable. What I have learned about fiberglass repair and general maintenance from this forum is cause for my applause to the rest of you.
Lee Hoeppner
Boat: C-15 Man-o-War
Name: Sea'chele
Year: Pre-1973
lecker68

Post by lecker68 »

the time does fly as of 9/1 I owned my C-26 for 2 years and last summer was so wet and rainy that no one in the northeast got much use out of their boats. This year is opposite as thur I am going on my third trip of the summer only 6 days rhis time. I think I am going to have the post office deliver my mail to the boat.Also the sails in the avatar are the ones I got from Sailbob.
Catch the wind and ride the wave, Have fun
Lyle
1980 C-26 #1100
S/V My Getaway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34432376@N06/