chrysler group

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
HJakl

chrysler group

Post by HJakl »

I have sold my C 22 last year and now I have C 26 .
But I am still member of C 22 group. There is so much information about this boat, and I have to say most of the information still aplly for C 26.
As far as I know there is no C 26 group and have c 22 and C 26 as one group would be a good idea.
selah

Post by selah »

My intention is to have this as a board for ALL those who sail Chryslers. If need be we can create individual Forums for various makes of Chryslers, but as you say, many of the basics regarding C-22's & C-26's are similar and often times people sailing one kind of boat have plenty of useful information for those sailing another.

I plan to be flexible and try and meet people's needs here.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Well, I made the switch to here from the yahoo site. I hope to get and give lots of good info from this site. just waiting now for it to get warm enough to get back on the bay. Glad to be here. Mark Norfolk, VA
raynad2

Post by raynad2 »

:D
this is a great idea and i want to thank you for taking the trouble to do it . we all thank you very much!!!,. :P :P :lol: :wink: :D :idea:
Wag4513

Post by Wag4513 »

Great Idea.
Thanks
Jim Laurence
Chrysler C22
Dallas, Texas
DavidB

Great idea

Post by DavidB »

Thanks for doing this!! :D
SteveB

Thanks much for taking the time & effort to set this up.

Post by SteveB »

I came across this site at TSBB. I look forward to checking in here on a regular basis. Thanks again!
SteveB
C22, '78
scubabreeze

Thanks!

Post by scubabreeze »

Add me to the list of grateful Chrysler sailers! Thanks selah for creating this board!!
DavidB

Post by DavidB »

Hi Steve, me too.....been to busy to post much here or there, but it's good to see you!
phroxis

Post by phroxis »

This is the best Chrysler bulletin board I've seen yet. Thanks for doing it!
WindDancer

Great Site

Post by WindDancer »

I saw a link to an old site for Mutineers (c-15)

I have a C-22 (floating Playpen with sails-very good :lol: ) but have questions for my mutineer too... It's too dangerous to take my 3mo and 3 yr old in so that's why I bought the 22. Hopefully my wife will take on more to sailing so it isn't so hard to handle the boat by my self with small hands on board.....
WindDancer
C-15 "Flying Goose"
C-22 " Dances With Wind"