main sail for Musketeer for sale

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
LarrySawyer

main sail for Musketeer for sale

Post by LarrySawyer »

Offered for sale is a sail from a 1976-ish Chrysler Musketeer. I believe this was the mainsail. The boat was my dad's and both are long gone, but a few boat parts were just found in storage. The fiberglass slats that insert into the channels horizontally are all there. Sorry folks, I don't sail and don't know the right terms.

Anyway, the sail is in quite good condition. There are a few very small mousey-holes in one end, and some discoloration at the base. I suspect that could be bleached out or washed out pretty easily.

Dimensions are 25 feet "tall" and nine feet wide at the bottom. It's currently located in NW Wisconsin near Danbury, but I can bring it home to Minneapolis very easily. I can also ship it for roughly $40 is my guess, but we can determine that for sure with your address.

I'll entertain any reasonable offer! Don't worry, you probably can't insult me. Reply here and/or email me at lawrence873@gmail...dot...com.

Thanks! Let's find a new home for this thing!

Larry
Attachments
IMG_3522.JPG
IMG_3520.jpg
IMG_3519.JPG