1979 Chrysler 26' for sale

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
katman

1979 Chrysler 26' for sale

Post by katman »

My wife wants to get rid of our boat. We have been using it less and less over the past ten years and only sailed four or five times last year. I have sailed on this boat since it was new and I was young. I'm not looking for much...just want to find her a nice home. She's in pretty good shape and the outboard is in great shape. She is now on land in City Island. I'm planning on launching her as usual in early May, unless we find her a happy home.
Wespslim

Re: 1979 Chrysler 26' for sale

Post by Wespslim »

Post some details. Pictures and price.
Neo

Post by Neo »

Pics and details
katman

Post by katman »

Got a little damage from the last storm...got hit by a runaway boat -- bow pulpit and front of tow rail a bit damaged. Also, one of the smaller front shrouds broke. Still sailable, but should fix the shroud. Anyway, I don't want anything for the boat. The engine is in great shape and she sails like a dream. If you want to come sail her away before I haul her for the Winter, she's waiting on her mooring.
JJ26

Post by JJ26 »

Katman, Is she on a trailer? Swing keel? Thanks.
Erbardy

Post by Erbardy »

if you are willing to sell the cushions for the rear berth i would purchase those from you.