1975 Chrysler 22 Sandpiper and original cradle

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
queenannesrevenge

1975 Chrysler 22 Sandpiper and original cradle

Post by queenannesrevenge »

I spent 30 minutes writing a detailed ad but foolishly, I didnt save it before I submitted it and it disappeared. I'll make it short this time, I'm offering my 1975 Chrysler 22 Sandpiper, swing keel, non pop top model to a fellow Chrysler Sailors Group member, sailing school, or similar, for free, gratis. This sailboat comes with an OE Chrysler storage cradle, three sails, and every cushion, panel, turnbuckle, part, and more, that the model came with when new except for an outboard or a Porta potty. I've described this vessel at some length in my previous posts and I'll answer any questions you may have and I'm happy to help facilitate transport in any way I can. Photos are linked in my profile/ avatar and I have lots more ready to send. With a very minimal investment of effort and time, this vessel can be readied to launch, fully seaworthy, and confidently sailed. Bonus: the price is right, she's free, she's gratis, she's all yours if you want her, all you have to do is come and get her. *EDIT* I forgot to include my sailboat's location, I'm 30 minutes northwest of Atlanta.
Chrysler 22 Queen Anne's Revenge
Chrysler 22 unnamed
http://photobucket.com/kurtspicsandsuchTheterribleTeach
Bum454ss

Re: 1975 Chrysler 22 Sandpiper and original cradle

Post by Bum454ss »

This is a year old. Anyone come get this?
Total Rookie