1977 Chrysler 22 for sale in great shape, Missouri

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
Braden

1977 Chrysler 22 for sale in great shape, Missouri

Post by Braden »

Asking $4000

Call or text for pictures and more information! 502-724-7304

I'm selling my 1977 Chrysler C22 sailboat. This boat is ready to sale and in immaculate condition. Other two owners since new were two neighbors. Boat has had the following in the last 2 months:

New halyards
New block for main sheet
New main sheet
Deep cabin cleaning
New swing keel cable / winch adjusted
New bottom paint and primer
New motor mount
New teak & cherry tiller
Deck polished
New LED cabin lights
New mast spreader hardware
New cam cleats installed for jib sheet- makes sailing easier
Comes with nice danforth anchor and fenders

Comes with nice 8 hp Honda outboard, it has very low hours and starts first pull. Also comes with its original trailer. Has working jib and main, both in good condition. Interior still has all cushions and stove/sink, text me for interior pictures.

Wouldn't be selling but I'm in the process of restoring a 27 foot keelboat and won't have the time to sail this boat.

Thanks!
louie-arecco

Re: 1977 Chrysler 22 for sale in great shape, Missouri

Post by louie-arecco »

Branden,

Did you sell your C22. It sounded like you took good care of it and should have sold fast. If you still have pictures, can you post them? I just picked up a C22, but it needs plenty of work. I like to see what you did with your. If you din't sell, let me know.
Louie & Jessica