Lonestar 13 on trailer, ready to sail

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
fuseitinthesun

Lonestar 13 on trailer, ready to sail

Post by fuseitinthesun »

Just ordered a brand new mainsail for my old sailboat, rigged it up and took her for a sail. The boat is old and faded and has seen better days, but she still sails just fine. My wife however didn't enjoy it, she prefers to kayak. So I'm selling it, including a trailer, for $500, just to recoup the cost of the new mainsail. I'm in Lansing, Michigan. Chrysler Lonestar 13, mast & boom, mainsail used once, genoa jib, all rigging, kick up rudder, working kick up daggerboards/cranks. It's faded and has lots of cracked and chipped fiberglass but is ready to sail today. My hope is that someone who will restore it cosmetically to its former glory will buy it. You can text me 517-899-0885 -John
fuseitinthesun

Re: Lonestar 13 on trailer, ready to sail

Post by fuseitinthesun »

Haven't gotten around to taking pictures but if anyone wants any specific pics of any part of the boat, just ask.