c-22 sails for sale

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
icanbuildthat5

c-22 sails for sale

Post by icanbuildthat5 »

i have a full set of sails from my (now totaled) chrysler sandpiper 22 for sale and i dont know how much i should ask for them. mainly because i dont know much about sails themselves. i have a main, and a jib, that came with my first boat when i got it last year. the boat got totaled in a trailer accident. ive been called by someone who bought the boat from the insurance company, and wants to buy the sails, but i dont know what their worth. anyone have any suggestions? or does anyone here want to make an offer?

Thanks!
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Oh, wow, sorry to hear that...I'd suggest checking ebay and a few used sails sites to see what similar sized sails are going for.

The reality, of course, the actual worth of your sails are whatever somebody is willing to pay, and you are willing to accept. But checking on these sites might help get you in the ballpark.
Reality

Post by Reality »

I might be interested in the main as mine is not an original. I'll investigate what I'd be willing to pay. Can you provide any photos of it? Is it original? Condition? thanks messaged you, check your messages
Last edited by Reality on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reality

Post by Reality »

here's a source for new ones and you can see what new sells for http://thesailwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/web ... l&cart_id=
jsa

Post by jsa »

Same here.... I may be interested if they are in good condition. My mainsail was ripped in a large gust. If Reality doesn't grab them I may be interested. I'm also interested in the jib if if any size other than 130%.