C22 Galley

Post your inside the boat topics here
astrorad

C22 Galley

Post by astrorad »

Hi everyone....I have the complete sliding galley from my C22 that I will gladly give for free to anyone that wants to come and get it whenever!!

I will keep it stored in my garage until the spring or summer...after no takers it will be disposed of. I will not ship it. It has a few minor issues...the drawer unit needs a new front...the pump handle is broken off but you can operate the pump shaft, so it should work...not tested...the Kenyon alcohol stove is also included but needs to be remounted.

Location is Kenosha , Wisconsin...between Chicago and Milwaukee on Lake Michigan...let me know if you want it....NO HURRY
Bill
LTCTOM

slide out galley

Post by LTCTOM »

Greetings there Astrorad!
If you still have that galley stove I would be interested. I live up in the UP of Michigan and go to Green Bay quite a bit... Only thing is I'm in AFghanistan right now till the end of March. My reserve unit is in Green Bay.

I bought a C22 a year and a half ago and plan on fixing it up as well as I can. I'd be happy to make arrangements to get this if you still have it.

My email is tlachance89@yahoo.com

HAve a great day!

Tom
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

OK everyone...LTCTOM has decided that he will not be needing the galley that I am offering...so if anyone has the need for it speak up within the next month or she goes in the dump....gotta make room in the garage for the upcoming rummage sale.
FREE...WILL NOT SHIP....COME AND GET IT.
Bill
queenannesrevenge

Post by queenannesrevenge »

I'm certainly interested in your galley but noticed you don't want to ship it and I'm in the Southeast so dropping by isn't an option. I hope someone close to you shows up to put that galley to good use.
Chrysler 22 Queen Anne's Revenge
Chrysler 22 unnamed
http://photobucket.com/kurtspicsandsuchTheterribleTeach
Capt. Bondo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Capt. Bondo »

Even of you dump the galley, you should still be able to sell the stove on CL or Ebay. I have seen them on ebay.
H:)ppy Place
78 Chrysler 22

You can go to a Zen Master or you can go Sailing, either way you end up in about the same place..... a Happy Place
KeithR

Interested

Post by KeithR »

I am interested in the galley Astro. Do you still have it?
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Paul »

Hey Keith, if you're willing to go to MN to pick it up, I'm willing to come to KC to get it from you :wink:
Tranquil Chaos
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

Keith...I still have the galley and I live in s.e Wisconsin...here is a link to some video showing the galley as it ishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtForW-I ... ature=plcp...click on my profile for my email address
Bill
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

the galley is gone...Thanx Keith R and Rebecca for taking it off my hands...really glad to have made your acquaintance...hope it serves you well.
Bill