Recent requests for repairs, motor size or modifications

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
brigadoon

Recent requests for repairs, motor size or modifications

Post by brigadoon »

To all the new members in the recent year.
I have been a member of the forum for several years but have not posted much. This form is a great resource for the members as there is a wealth of information available in past posts. If any of you have a question you can do a search and almost anything you are looking at will have been addressed previously, including capabilities at sea, where these boats have gone in the past and various modifications. Many posts include pictures that are helpful although some have been lost when they are saved in other locations. If you do find information that helps go ahead and relay that on this forum . In the past there have been a few very active members who have done some remarkable work that is worth looking at. Reading all the past posts takes a long time but can be very informative . Thanks to captain Scott for continuing to remain as moderator , you are missed as a frequent poster.
Rick / c26 Brigadoon Sequim WA
jfishburne

Re: Recent requests for repairs, motor size or modifications

Post by jfishburne »

Good comment, Rick. As a recent member and an owner of a lovely C 26, I look forward to reading as many posts as I can and I always find helpful posts. I'd love to sail with other Chrysler boat owners in the Puget Sound area. I live in Leavenworth, but I try to make a couple of extended sails in the salt every season.
The Chrysler Sailors Forum is the place to go for great ideas. Thanks to all who post!
John/Sun Catcher