Got a Main sail for C22

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
bucc5062

Got a Main sail for C22

Post by bucc5062 »

Sorry to post in the general and it has been a looong time since I've sailed these waters so I figured to start in the general pool. I also see a current date so I know there are eyes here.

Years ago I owned a C22. I LOVED that boat and owned her for 11 years. During that time I cleaned her up, scrapped and repainted the bottom, faired out the keel to a smooth finish again and started her on a racing career. Eventually I needed new sails so I had North make me a set shaped for racing which helped us win a club series, yes beating out some fancy pants boats (love her rating as well).

Soon after I switched to the Buccaneer 18 and sold the Chrysler, but I still had the racing main.

I'd like to sell it which is why I came here. Either advice on where I can post a sale or if anyone may be interested.

The sail is in very good condition with but one small stain from mud wasp nest that got into the box. It has been in storage all this time.
I am not looking for much, maybe 300 plus shipping. If you want pics I can post them so any one is interested or know someone who needs a very good main please let me know.

By the way, the boat I owned was named Miss Molly and she was sold to a sailing group in Ohio (near Miami OH). I am wondering if anyone has information on her and if she is still sailing the waters.

Thank you all.
Skipper Dan

Re: Got a Main sail for C22

Post by Skipper Dan »

You will reach more people on https://www.facebook.com/groups/936678266368047/ Sailboat bargain flea market. Post a pic and or dimensions.

Dan
avidsailor

Re: Got a Main sail for C22

Post by avidsailor »

I like to see the pictures