Merry Christmas and what is on your list?

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Merry Christmas and what is on your list?

Post by CaptainScott »

Good morning all my Chrysler Sailor Friends!!

First of all Merry Christmas to you all!

For those celebrating other holidays, Happy Holidays!

SO the big question: What is on your Christmas list?
Big or small, Lets here it!

At my house my birthday and my brides birthday are very near Christmas so we always have that what to give when dance! LOL! Those of you in the same boat, understand immediately and others, well, maybe not.

In our house we get the best gift of all!
ALL the kids are coming home for Christmas! YEAH! Now that they are all out of the house it gets more and more rare that we are all together at the same time! WOW!

Now lets top that cake with icing . . . . . both my brothers+ respective families AND my mom are coming too!

WOW! My bride is tolerant! LOL!

We'll have the biggest turkey we could find roasting in the oven, a ham in the oven in our travel trailer, and lots of feel good side dishes and desserts! I think I'm putting on weight just thinking about it!

OK, Your turn!

What is on your list this year?

Scott
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

I get the 'Northeast US branch' of the children down this year - including my as of yet unmet first Grandson born last spring. Of course a special treat is getting to show granddaughter the second boat named after her, lol.

Add that to my eldest and youngest handling all the cooking/hosting, so all I have to do is show up this year !
Dallasbob
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Dallasbob »

Y'all appear to have your priorities in order . . . A good thing.

Spending time with my daughter and other family is top of the list . . .

At the top of the selfish list is a new mainsail.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!
Bob T . . .
1979 Chrysler 26 "Indecision"
Dallas, Texas / I-45 / Galveston Bay
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

We are hosting Christmas eve this year...Daughters, sons in law, grandchildren(6), brother in law and his girlfriend, and my 93 year old mom.
Presents for everyone except the bride and myself.
Bill
Kenr74

Post by Kenr74 »

We will be spending Christmas in Canada with my wife's side of the family. The thing I need most for the boat is time to get all of my projects done. I am thinking about new sails in the future, and would like to hear what Bob T. finds if he decides to get a new main. Merry Christmas to all!
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Sounds like everyone has great plans for Christmas!

I hope you all enjoy!

Scott
br-549

Post by br-549 »

Merry Christmas Everyone!

For the past four years, my two daughters would usually take me skiing on Christmas eve. A great time to hit the slopes as few people are out there. Unfortunately, no snow when it is 40-50 degrees for the past few days!

Christmas eve with my parents and midnight mass afterwards. We are hosting a portion of our family at home on Christmas. Roast duck with the trimmings is a tradition we have enjoyed through the last 5 years or so. After dinner, we will see Star Wars. The rest of us in the family will gather this weekend at my sister's house.

I did find my Christmas gift early from Captain Scott - the outboard manual in the documents section! I have acquired (3) different outboards that I hope to make the two long-shaft into runners before spring.

Regards,

B-
We are so blessed