Sailing report!

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sailing report!

Post by CaptainScott »

Seems a little slow here lately! Hopefully everyone is out sailing!

Our Friday the 3rd consisted of an early day crabbing! While we only got 4 dungenous crab we did pull 10 red rock so the day was OK and we had a great crab feed with the kids!

Saturday was a dail of sailing! A few weeks ago my niece asked if I'd take her sailing! Heck yes! pick a day on the calendar we were treated to 10-15 knot winds! We'd pick a tack and sail for an hour or so then tack back! Aboard Destiny, our 40'er this makes for a very leisurely day in the hot sun an light breezes at full sail! What a spectacular day! We arrived home in time for the neighbors cookout and fireworks! Great day!

Sunday we took my bride's, cousin's, wife and her friend sailing! the winds were a bit more fresh so we set out half the main and 3/4 of the jib! We sailed pretty flat at 5.5 kts all afternoon just relaxing and chatting!

So for a three day weekend I managed to get 3 days on the boat!

Whoo hoo!

Hope you are having fun too!

Scott
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Sounds like a great time ! The only canvas I unfurled was the awning on the redhead's RV..but the entrance to the park on the levee did have green and red buoys on either side of the entrance. :roll: