Thanks to all

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
A Sails Call

Thanks to all

Post by A Sails Call »

I just pick up a 1977 Chrysler C-22 last month from a charity auction. The boat and trailer are in great conidtion. I'm a first time sailor and all the info that is shared on this site has helped me greatly. Now just redoing the wood and and litttle buffing and we will be on the water in no time.

Thanks All
Richard Trott
Waterford,WI
1977 C-22
Reality

Post by Reality »

did you get the one Rawhide was selling? Looked like a nice one and a great deal.
Kenr74

Post by Kenr74 »

Congrats on the new boat. I bought a 26 from a charity auction last fall. I am thrilled with the purchase and can't wait to get her out on the water. Enjoy your new boat. There is lots of good info here.
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

Hi Richard...congratulations. I am located in Kenosha. Where are you going to sail her?
Bill
MaverickSailing

Post by MaverickSailing »

Welcome to the forum from the Treasure Coast of Florida!
Maverick Sailing
Chrysler C26
A Sails Call

Post by A Sails Call »

I did get that one from Rawhide. Its a great place. I also bought a power boat from there. I want to sail at Lake Geneva,Lake Michigan,Lake Winnebago.

If your in the area I wouldn't mine helping you out or checking out your boat. Just the same stop by and check out her out.
Richard Trott
Waterford,WI
1977 C-22
Reality

Post by Reality »

I bought a 14' aluminum boat, trailer, motor from Rawhide 2+ years ago. Great outfit to buy from, totally honest and above board. I'll have my 22' in a slip in Ellison Bay this summer. Bought it locally late last fall and haven't had it in water yet. Plan to sail northern Green Bay & Death's Door.
br-549

Post by br-549 »

Richard,

Congratulations. I am not too far away from you - about 20 minutes. Let me know if I can help you.

Regards,

B-
We are so blessed