New member! VERY happy to find you all! Lots of pics! C22

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
timlabute

New member! VERY happy to find you all! Lots of pics! C22

Post by timlabute »

Hey all! New member here from Chatham, Ontario, Canada. Very happy to have found you like minded individuals. This is my first sail boat and I have only sailed her once; on way home from the purchsed a mere 20 miles... but during a thunderstorm with 6-7ft seas! FUN! Tested my lack of skills to the extreme. Here are some pics...
1980 Chrysler 22

As I am brand new to sailing, if you see anything in any of these pics that you can offer advice on, Please do!

hp18carr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hp18carr »

Timlabute

As always Chryslers of all sizes are welcomed here, but I can't help but note that it feels like the C22s are coming out of the word work. :shock: Having a C26 myself the finer points of a C22 elude me... some interior photos would be nice to see. Doing a forum search or checking out the maintenance listings will go a long way in finding answers to most questions. When it comes time to down size (no time soon) I'll know what to look for.

Terrence
Wilmington N.C.
Chrysler 26' 1980
Pandora (for now)
timlabute

Post by timlabute »

Thanks. I am in the process of reading through the entire forum. What can I say - I am dedicated :)

As it is all tarped up now interior will have to wait until spring, but the cabin is in very good shape with excellent cushions and it is very clean.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Welcome aboard Tim!
I see you have figured out how to post photos!

Nice ride!
Scott
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

hi Timlabute...welcome. I wish my boat was a "free ride"...LOL...looks like a nice boat. You will find answers here to all of your questions. Don't be afraid to ask if you can't find what you seek.
Bill
bjaeger

C-22 nice find

Post by bjaeger »

Hi timlabute,
Welcome! I joned the forum this week also. Lots of great ideas and friendships.