What a great guy!

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

What a great guy!

Post by CaptainScott »

So,
Saturday I get a call from Alan, (Alanhod), I'm free Sunday, how about a visit! Sure, Come on by!

So, Sunday I hear a knock on the door and it's Alan! As I let him in, one of the first things he says is "You've lost weight"! I like this guy . . . .

So we chat, crawl all over the new C22, chat some more, and even watch a bit of the Seahawks game. During this time my wife is cleaning out the items under our kitchen sink. What's up I ask . . . ."It's leaking". Yikes. I hate house hold plumbing!

Next thing I know Alan is under my sink and listing necessary items for a repair! So off to the hardware store we go. Arriving back home with our new found bounty of goods, Alan is under my sink in seconds affecting a "Proper" repair! Holy cow! In minutes Alan has fixed my leak, prevented another leak coming and wrapping up the mess!

WOW! THANKS ALAN!

Just sayin' I'd have never met Alan without this forum and he is one stand up guy!

Scott
PS Alan: I'll not anounce to my wife next time you visit! You just might get a honey do list! LOL!!
Again, Thanks!
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

Ah shucks, once I am able to help Captain Scott out just a little bit vs. the countless times he's just jumped in and solved my problems.

He did not even mention that earlier this same day, he was tucking a very nice, gently used (Okay like new condition) Danforth anchor with 15' of galvanized chain into the trunk of my car. What a guy!

Thanks
Alan (Amateur Plumber)
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
Kevin Dreher

Post by Kevin Dreher »

friends helping friends, its what life is all about. nice job you two
kevin
get n lost
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

Plumbing....Yucchhhhh!!! I do it, but I do not like it...its good to have friends you can count on.
Bill
bjaeger

Post by bjaeger »

GREAT JOB GUYS! That is what life is all about.

Bruce
lecker68

Post by lecker68 »

I can agree Alan is a great guy and never met him but would love to at some time and I am on the east coast you know why Alan Thank you.
Catch the wind and ride the wave, Have fun
Lyle
1980 C-26 #1100
S/V My Getaway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34432376@N06/